Last week, the Iterable team came together from across the globe to host our very first Activate London! More than 100 marketers from across the U.K. and Europe joined us to explore the current state of growth marketing, talk shop about our campaigns and learn how to make the most of their marketing from world-class experts.
Iterable’s COO Jeff Samuels kicked things off by welcoming the crowd and exploring the dynamics at play that currently shape the marketing technology landscape. Our CEO and co-founder, Justin Zhu, then took the stage with Dave Schwartz, head of business development and partnerships, to share the ways in which the Iterable platform is uniquely suited to pave a new path forward for marketers.
The rest of the day showcased tremendous content from companies like MVF, Carwow, Namecheap, UNiDAYS, DFDS, and Really Good Emails. Attendees also participated in deep-dive roundtable discussions on marketing strategy and execution, including topics surrounding personalization and data management.
Make sure to check out our summary slides to get a taste of the authentic Activate experience!
Activate London: The Highlights
Inside our exclusive Top Takeaways presentation, we’ve recapped the event and the session content from Activate London, including:
- “How to Usher in a New Era of Marketing,” presented by Matthew Orchard, Head of CRM, MVF
- “Discussing the New Boundaries of Marketing,” presented by Carwow, Namecheap, and UNiDAYS
- “Data-Driven Approaches for Efficiency & Effectiveness,” hosted by Laura Woodhead, VP Marketing, Carwow
- “Preparing for the Next Wave of Customer Experiences,” hosted by Jonathan Cann, Head of Marketing, NameCheap
- “Creating Engagement That Scales,” hosted by Beth Howard, Product Manager, CRM, UNiDAYS
- “How to Push the Personalization Boundaries,” hosted by Tasha Reasor & Tristan Tao, Iterable
- “Personal Connections Across 20+ Different Countries,” presented by Angela Fixter, Head of Retention Marketing, DFDS
- “The Art of the ‘Really Good Email,’” presented by Matthew Smith, Founder, Really Good Emails
Most importantly, we’ve even provided placeholder slides for you to drop in your own notes of the sessions you attended.
Click this link to view the Activate London: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides. You can easily make a copy, include your name and notes, and share it with your colleagues. We put in all the effort, and we’re giving you all the credit!
Learn Why Marketers Across the World Trust Iterable
If you’d like to learn more about how Iterable is helping leading brands power world-class customer engagement, request a demo of our growth marketing platform today.