Last week, eTail East 2019 took place in Boston, playing host to more than 1,300 attendees from America’s most successful retailers who tuned in to hear from 175+ speakers.
In the “Boosting CX With Personalization” track, Iterable’s Director of Strategic Insights and Evangelism, Jen Capstraw, explained why humanization is the new personalization and how to drive growth with good.
You can sign up to access the full presentation, join Jen’s mailing list and subscribe to our upcoming thought leadership series on growth marketing.
If you missed our session with Jen or simply have conference FOMO from being unable to be in four places at once, never fear!
Inside our exclusive Top Takeaways presentation below, we’ve recapped a few of our favorite sessions from eTail East 2019, including:
- “Getting Personal: How Lovepop Brings Meaning & Connection to the Digital Age” by Wombi Rose, CEO and co-founder at Lovepop
- “Nurturing & Retaining Customers With Highly Segmented Engagement Strategies” by Agay Kapoor, VP, Digital Transformation at SharkNinja; Kylie McCarthy, Director of CRM at Drizly; and Lauren Carnell, Director of CRM & Loyalty at Varsity Spirit
- “Omni-Channel Is Table Stakes: What Are You Serving?” by Lockie Andrews, Chief Digital Officer at UNTUCKit; Chris Hardisty, SVP of E-Commerce at Clarks; and Behzad Soltani, Chief Digital Officer at Movado Group, Inc.
- “Confessions of a Marketer” by Luke Droulez, CMO at Parachute Home
- “How Data Is Curating Content and Creative” by Katie O’Brien, Head of Creative, Lifestyle Brands, at Wayfair; Stacie Santana, Director of Creative Services at The Home Depot; and Aniekan Udo, Director of Digital Design at Cole Haan
Most importantly, we’ve even provided placeholder slides for you to drop in your own notes of the sessions you attended. Click this link to view the eTail East 2019: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides.
You can easily make a copy, include your name and notes, and share it with your colleagues. We put in all the effort, and we’re giving you all the credit!
Learn Why Leading Retailers Trust Iterable
We hope that you stopped by the Iterable booth to meet our team and discuss your business and marketing goals.
If you’d like to learn more about how Iterable is helping leading retail and e-commerce brands power world-class customer engagement, then request a demo of our growth marketing platform today.