eTail West 2019: Our Top Takeaways
Last week, eTail West 2019 took place in Palm Springs, playing host to more than 1,200 attendees from America’s most successful retailers who tuned in to hear from 100+ speakers.
In the Future of CX track, Iterable teamed up with David Oh, Chief Product Officer at top lifestyle brand FabFitFun, to share the secret to crafting a successful narrative and keeping customers coming back for more—much like their favorite TV shows.
We also hosted an exclusive craft beer tasting at eTail West 2019, dropping some knowledge on how beer is brewed and what distinguishes it from other native spirits. Beer connoisseurs and amateur enthusiasts alike added a hop in their step with their favorite brews!
If you missed our session with David Oh or our craft beer tasting, never fear!
Inside our exclusive Top Takeaways presentation below, we’ve curated the best of the expo hall and recapped a few of our favorite sessions from eTail West 2019:
- “Bountiful Social Shares and Customer Connections: The Share More Project” by Michelle Farabaugh, CMO at Harry & David
- “The Smallest Details on the Small Screen for the Biggest Payoff” by Aaron Zagha, CMO at Newborn Baby; Shana Seubert, Director, Mobile at Foot Locker; Nick Smotek, Director, Omni Tech & UX at Deckers Brands; and Rahmon Coupe, CEO at YourAnswer
- “Staying Flexible and Agile to Innovate Faster” by Igor Cherny, VP, Online, Marketing & Merchandising Technology at The Home Deport
- “Overhauling Your Loyalty Program for Today’s Digital Customer” by Alicia Radabaugh, VP, E-Commerce at MVMT Watches; Joshua Margolis, VP, Customer Journey at Caesars Entertainment; Kate Jung, Director, Loyalty, Mobile & Partnership at EXPRESS; Don Pillsbury, Head of Retention at Rothy’s
- “How to Unlock Loyalty via Seamless Personalization” by Zahir Dossa, Co-Founder and CEO of Function of Beauty
Most importantly, we’ve even provided placeholder slides for you to drop in your own notes of the sessions you attended. Click this link to view the eTail West 2019: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides.
You can easily make a copy, include your name and notes, and share it with your colleagues. We put in all the effort, and we’re giving you all the credit!
Until Next Year, eTail West!
We hope that you stopped by the Iterable booth to meet our team and discuss your business and marketing goals.
If you’d like to learn more about how Iterable is helping marketers power world-class customer engagement, then request a demo of our growth marketing platform today.