It’s almost time for Shoptalk 2019, the world’s largest conference for retail and e-commerce innovation, and we could not be more excited!
Held at the Venetian in Las Vegas on March 3-6, Shoptalk will host some of the biggest global retailers and marketing leaders to discuss the future of retail and consumer relations.
Iterable will be joining over 8,000 attendees and 280 confirmed speakers from top brands, such as Amazon, 7-Eleven, Crate and Barrel, Nike, Stitch Fix, and Under Armour.
Must-See Sessions at Shoptalk 2019
This year we’re looking forward to an incredible array of speakers, panels and workshops. Here are a few must-see sessions we’ve highlighted on our calendars:
- “Customer Data and Brand-Building” (Monday, Mar. 4, 10:00-10:40 a.m.): This panel includes Edward Park, SVP of North America at GUESS? Inc.; Tami Mohney, EVP, Marketing, E-Commerce and Human Resources, at Modell’s Sporting Goods; Sarah Engel, VP, Marketing & Creative Communications, at Lilly Pulitzer; and Brendan Witcher, VP & Principal Analyst, at Forrester Research (Interviewer). They’ll discuss how they are leveraging insights from customer data to create new engaging experiences for shoppers.
- “Selling on Marketplaces” (Monday, Mar. 4, 2:50-3:30 p.m.): This panel features John Evons, VP, Global Direct-to-Consumer, at KEEN; Bob Kupbens, VP, Seller & Marketplace Operations, at eBay; Jordan Bass, Head of E-Commerce, at The Wonderful Company; and Jason Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer, at Publicis Communications (Interviewer). They will discuss how they build awareness and revenue with online marketplaces, while using their platforms to drive engagement and transactions.
- “Case Studies in Measuring Marketing Effectiveness” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 8:30-9:10 a.m.): This panel features Stefanie Jay, VP & GM, Walmart Media Group, at Walmart; Jane Lu, Founder & CEO, at Showpo; Tracy DiNunzio, Founder & CEO, at Tradesy; and Joe Laszlo, VP Content, at Shoptalk (Emcee). They will discuss the latest trends and innovations in cross-channel marketing campaign attribution.
- “Delighting Customers through Personal Interactions” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 10:00-10:40 a.m.): This keynote panel includes Dave Kimbell, Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, at Ulta Beauty; Mike Smith, President & Chief Operating Officer, at Stitch Fix; and Mark Abraham, Senior Partner & Managing Director, at Boston Consulting Group (Interviewer). They will be discussing the online and offline personalization tactics that have helped them create more engaging shopping experiences for their customers.
- “Engaging Customers through Next Generation Mobile Experiences” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 2:50-3:30 p.m.): This panel includes Omer Iqbal, SVP, Global Architecture, Digital Center of Excellence, at Shiseido; Pouya Boland, Co-Founder & CEO, at Chiquelle; Karin Tracy, Head of Industry, Retail/Fashion/Luxury, at Facebook; and Jeff Richards, Managing Partner, at GGV Capital (Interviewer). They’ll discuss how they have gained a deep understanding of mobile shopping behavior to build mobile offerings that are changing the way brands meet the needs of their customers.
- “Creating a Single View of the Customer” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 3:35-4:15 p.m.): This panel features Charlie Cole, Chief E-Commerce Officer, at Samsonite; Steve Miller, SVP, Marketing & E-Commerce, at JOANN Stores; Greg Fancher, SVP & Chief Information Officer, at EXPRESS; and Jason Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer, at Publicis Communications (Interviewer). They will discuss the evolution of consumer profiling, and how brands who effectively use data are able to capture a holistic view of their customers.
If you are attending Shoptalk 2019, we would love to learn more about your business goals and share our intel on delivering exceptional customer experiences across all channels.
Stop by booth #3629 to meet the Iterable team, score some swag and prizes, and learn more about our growth marketing platform. For a longer, in-depth discussion, sign up to schedule a meeting with us!