So you survived the holiday shopping season—congrats! Now that retailers and brands are setting their sights on the new year, marketers everywhere are nailing down their strategies, determining their hiring plans, setting budgets, evaluating new technologies and brainstorming creative campaigns.
But after nearly a year into a global pandemic, we wanted to know—what can we really expect to see from marketers in 2021?
We recently polled 500 B2C marketers to find out their plans for 2021 and discovered these top four findings:
- Martech stacks will leverage more data and automation for customer acquisition.
- Marketers will go all-in on AI and zero-party data.
- Almost 90% of B2C brands will have an app by the end of 2021.
- COVID-19 concerns aren’t going away.
But those findings are just the high-level summary of how marketers will evolve the customer experience this year.
Check out our infographic below for even more key takeaways and statistics that can guide your 2021 marketing strategy.
Inside you’ll learn:
- Marketers’ top business priorities in 2021
- The martech tools on everybody’s wish lists
- How marketing budgets have been impacted
- And more!
Click on the infographic to zoom in on all the insights and download a copy for yourself.
2021 Marketing Trends: The Times Are No Longer Unprecedented
We all got dealt a bad hand in 2020, but as these 2021 marketing trends suggest, this year is already shaping up for the better. Marketers may still be concerned about what’s to come, but they are more prepared to tackle it head-on.
Want to dive even deeper into these survey results and what they mean for your brand? Join us for our next webinar, “The 2021 Outlook: 5 Data-Driven Marketing Predictions” on January 12 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Register today!