You asked, and today we’re answering. We’ve been fielding questions about the agenda of Activate 19 since it was announced last fall, and it’s finally time to reveal a few of our top sessions!
With over 40 presentations and meetups, Activate 19 will transform how you think about customer engagement. This year, we have three tracks of breakout sessions:
- Strategy for those dreaming up innovative marketing that makes an impact
- Execution for those who want to learn how to really get sh*t done (lots of cursing in this track—see below!)
- Power of Iterable for those ready to take their platform skills to the next level
In addition to attending our new product track, Iterable customers can also attend a pre-conference workshop on Apr. 22. We’re offering our Foundation class to those new to Iterable who’d like to learn the basics, as well as our Masterclass to advanced users looking to increase their expertise.
This influential event is sure to be the go-to place to get inspired by the industry’s best and brightest, gain valuable resources to revamp your marketing strategy and—of course—have tons of fun!
An unrivaled agenda, heavy-hitting speakers and networking opportunities galore—here’s the latest on what you can expect at Activate 19.
Top Activate 19 Sessions
Want the inside scoop into the agenda of Activate 19? Here are some of our top breakout sessions, led by our fantastic customers, partners and team members.
- Metrics That Matter: The Current State of Growth Marketing by Alyssa Jarrett, Head of Content & Brand at Iterable
- Focus on Inputs That Correlate With Success by Seth Bindernagel, Senior Director, Growth Marketing at Strava
- Context Is Key: Why a Full 360° View Matters to Mobile by Julie Sun, Growth Strategy Consultant
- Empathy at Scale: Designing User-Minded Growth Programs by Josh Aberant, VP, Marketing at Iterable
- Your Guide to Navigating ‘Oh Sh*t’ Moments by Sarah Esterman, Director, Digital Marketing at Bumped
- Design Systems for Email: Bring Order to the Chaos by Ted Goas, Senior Product Designer at StackOverflow
- Best Practices Are Bullsh*t by Jen Capstraw, Director of Strategic Insights & Evangelism at Iterable
- What the #$@! Is a Really Good Email? by Matthew Smith and Mike Nelson, founders of Really Good Emails
Power of Iterable
- #Winning Cross-Channel Campaigns by Chris Kaundart, Email Marketing Manager at Trello
- Good Bones: Redfin Builds a Dream Marketing Program Atop Strong Data Foundation by Katie Gillespie, Product Manager at Redfin
- Retail Inception or Real-Time Data? How to Manufacture Shopping Serendipity by Marisa Amorasak, Product Manager, Email at ShopRunner
- The Onboarding Masterclass by Amy Trus, Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at MasterClass
With data-backed science, powerful case studies and a touch of profanity, Activate attendees will take away actionable insights to incorporate into their cross-channel campaigns.
Save Your Spot
Attendance at Activate 19 is limited, so register now because you won’t want to miss your chance to see these industry thought leaders.
Early bird pricing ends February 28th. Only a few days remain to save $200 on your ticket, so don’t delay!