Let’s Talk E-Commerce Engagement at Shoptalk 2018
Shoptalk 2018 is almost here, and we’re excited to see what’s in store at the world’s largest conference for retail and e-commerce innovation.
Held at the Venetian in Las Vegas on Mar. 18-21, Shoptalk will have more than 7,500 attendees and 300 speakers from leading brands and technology providers to discuss “the latest trends in consumer behaviors, preferences and expectations.”
Iterable will be hosting a Techtalk on Marketing Automation on Tuesday, Mar. 20 at 2:50 p.m. Alyssa Jarrett, Iterable’s head of content marketing will share best practices that retailers are using to increase engagement and loyalty.
In addition to our Techtalk, we’re looking forward to an amazing lineup of speakers. This year’s theme at Shoptalk is “going back to school,” so here are the learning lessons we’ve starred in our trapper keepers:
- “Delighting Customers Through Personal Interactions” with Helen Vaid, Chief Customer Officer at Pizza Hut; Mary Beth Laughton, EVP, Omni-Retail at Sephora; and Melissa Gonzalez, Founder & CEO at The Lionesque Group & Field-Test.
- “Reinventing Traditional Business Models” with Christine Hunsicker, CEO at Gwynnie Bee, and Oisin Hanrahan, Co-Founder & CEO at Handy.
- “Omni-Channel and Seamless Customer Experiences” with Rafeh Masood, Chief Digital Officer at BJ’s Wholesale Club; Eric Messerschmidt, SVP Strategic Marketing, CRM & Loyalty at Ulta Beauty; and Allison Peterson, President of E-Commerce at Best Buy.
- “Next Generation Loyalty” with Markus Pfruender, Global Director of Data, CRM & Data-Driven Marketing at METRO AG; Tarang Sethia, Sr. Director of CRM & Loyalty at 7-Eleven; and Cheryl Williams, CIO at Wakefern Food Corp.
- “Physical Retail Concepts From Digitally Native Brands” with Ben Fischman, Founder & CEO at M.Gemi; Ethan Song, Co-Founder & CEO at Frank and Oak; and Jen Rubio, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at Away.
- “Building Engaged Communities” with Edward Griffith, Founder at LoveCrafts; Mara McCune, VP of Brand at e.l.f. Beauty; and Jennifer Foyle, Global Brand President – Aerie at Aerie/American Eagle Outfitters.
We’d love to talk shop at Shoptalk, so if you’re planning on attending this major event, then sign up today to meet the Iterable team and discuss how leading brands in retail and e-commerce are taking an omni-channel approach to deliver superb customer experiences.