eTail West 2018 is only a few weeks away, and we’re excited to rub shoulders with the best retail and e-commerce brands at this leading omni-channel marketing conference.
Taking place at the JW Marriott in Palm Springs, eTail West will bring together over 1,500 attendees and 200 speakers from 600 companies—including Macy’s, Wayfair, Best Buy, eBags, and more.
Iterable will be participating at eTail West from Feb. 26-28, hosting two sessions at the event:
1. Monday, Feb. 26: Iterable enterprise consultant Lindsey Greenwald and Lindsay Kaplan, marketing manager at Rocksbox, will be participating in the pre-conference roundtable throughout the day. They’ll be co-presenting, “Awesome In, Awesome Out: How to Spring-Clean Your Email Marketing for Maximum Engagement.”
2. Tuesday, Feb. 27, 4:35 p.m., Track A: Tim Rhodes, Iterable’s head of product marketing, will present, “Personalization: The Retailer’s North Star for Building an Effective Customer Experience.” In this session, we’ll share the latest personalization trends, statistics and best practices that retailers are using to increase engagement and loyalty.
In addition to our sessions, we’re looking forward to an amazing lineup of speakers. Here are a few presentations we’ve marked as must-see at eTail West:
• Monday, Feb. 26, 8:40 a.m: Brian Hovis, VP, Marketing – Full Price Business, Nordstrom, will present the keynote, “Today’s Omni-Advertising Age.” He’ll explain how to deliver brand engagement and discovery through content that ultimately drives cross-channel conversions.
• Tuesday, Feb. 27, 8:20 a.m: Noam Paransky, SVP Digital, Gap Inc., will present the keynote, “Delivering Great Experiences That Drive Customer Loyalty and the Organization Behind Them.” He’ll share how Gap Inc. is transitioning to a customer-obsessed culture by delivering omni-channel experiences that drive loyalty.
• Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2:40 p.m., Track B: Executives from Bonobos, Sugarfina, Walgreens and Valassis Digital will participate in a panel discussed, titled, “Tracking Your Customers: The Jump From Online to Offline.”
• Wednesday, Feb. 28, 8:30 a.m: Barbara Thau, Retail Business Reporter at Forbes, and Matt Kaness, former CEO at Modcloth and VP, Officer at Walmart, will participate in a C-level chat, titled, “Putting the Customer in the Center of Your Business.”
Come meet the Iterable team at booth #601 to grab some swag and learn more about our omni-channel growth marketing platform.
We’ll also be passing out boards for a fun game of Omni-opoly. Attendees can play for a chance to win prizes from our customers, including:
The fun doesn’t stop there! On Tuesday, Feb. 27, Iterable will also be offering gondola rides through Venetian-like waterways to dinner under the stars. This intimate dinner will bring fellow marketers together for drinks, food and conversation. Sign up today to be added to the waitlist.
If you’re attending eTail West, then we’d love to learn more about your growth marketing goals and share our best practices for delivering exceptional customer experiences across all channels, so sign up to meet us at the event and participate in all the action!