This week, Shoptalk 2019 took place at the Venetian in Las Vegas, which sold out at 8,400 attendees from the retail community of leading brands and technology providers.
According to its website, Shoptalk is where, “the entire retail ecosystem comes together to create the future of retail based on the latest trends, technologies and business models, including changes in consumer expectations.”
And now you have access to the ultimate recap: Iterable has summarized the world’s largest conference for retail and e-commerce innovation.
Inside our exclusive presentation below, we’ve curated our top takeaways from Shoptalk 2019, giving you detailed summaries of these popular keynotes and sessions at the event:
- “The Transformation of Traditional Retail” by Nilam Ganenthiran, Chief Business Officer at Instacart, and Roger Rawlins, CEO of DSW
- “Using Influencers Effectively” by Kevin Lavelle, Founder & CEO of Mizzen+Main; Jennifer Goldfarb, Co-Founder & Executive Chairwoman of ipsy; and Cathey Curtis, Global VP, Women’s Marketing, at Billabong
- “Delighting Customers Through Personal Interactions” by Dave Kimbell, Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer at Ulta Beauty, and Mike Smith, President & COO of Stitch Fix
- “Engaging Customers Through Next Generation Mobile Experiences” by Omer Iqbal, SVP, Global Architecture, Digital Center of Excellence, at Shiseido; Pouya Boland, Co-Founder & CEO of Chiquelle; and Karin Tracy, Head of Industry for Retail/Fashion/Luxury at Facebook
- “Creating a Single View of the Customer” by Charlie Cole, Chief E-Commerce Officer at Samsonite; Steve Miller, SVP, Marketing & E-Commerce, at JOANN Stores; and Greg Fancher, SVP & Chief Information Officer at EXPRESS
We’re also giving you an inside look at the best of the expo hall with some fun snapshots of the exciting activities that got everyone talking.
Most importantly, we’ve even provided placeholder slides for you to drop in your own notes of the sessions you attended. Click this link to view the Shoptalk 2019: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides.
You can easily make a copy, include your name and notes, and share it with your colleagues. We put in all the effort, and we’re giving you all the credit!
Until Next Year, Shoptalk!
We hope that you stopped by the Iterable booth to meet our team and discuss your business and marketing goals.
If you’d like to learn more about how Iterable is helping marketers power world-class customer engagement, then request a demo of our growth marketing platform today.