The results are in! Iterable has once again been named a Leader in Marketing Automation, based on high levels of customer satisfaction and overwhelmingly positive reviews from real marketers on the world’s leading business solutions review website, G2.
Iterable’s G2 Marketing Automation Product Profile
According to the Summer 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation, Iterable has been named a Leader based on high customer Satisfaction ratings and a continually growing Market Presence.
What does this mean? 91% of all Iterable users rated Iterable 4 stars or higher (out of 5). With more than half (65%) giving Iterable a 5-star rating.
Digging a bit deeper into the report, Iterable also outranked the industry averages in three crucial marketing platform capabilities:
- Sending outbound emails (3% above average)
- Building and personalizing emails (3% above average)
- Workflow capability (4% above average)
Features and functionality are important elements of tools within your growth stack, but G2 user ratings reflect that marketers choose Iterable for its qualitative values that drive business growth:
- Quality of Support (9.0)
- Ease of Doing Business With (8.3)
- Ease of Setup (7.7)
What Our Customers Are Saying About the Iterable Platform
With over 1.1 million reviews, G2 represents the real voices of actual software users with first-hand product experiences.
“I have used Iterable in several companies and still love it as much as I [did] the first time. There is an ease of use if you have several different parts of your business that have different data sets that you need to track, so you can easily share templates across projects.”
“The Iterable feature I value the most is the extensive user profiles. My company uses Segment to pass through events from our website to Iterable, and our user profiles are filled with every action our prospects and customers take. This allows us to create useful segmentation based on their experiences with us, and send behavior-based messaging.”
“Within our scope of work it turned out to be very useful due to its basis in email marketing in addition to the numerous flow tools, especially its interface that collectively seemed very easy to use, denoted in its great development of its API and the ability to sort data on a large scale. I managed to increase our number of clients!!“
“Iterable is an extremely powerful engagement tool that my team uses on a daily basis to send personalized, segmented and automated communication to our users […] one of the key differentiating factors, in my opinion, is the ability to create complex workflows and connect them, via webhook with our own database.”
“My favorite part about Iterable is how intuitive it is. It’s extremely easy to build and deploy campaigns across email and push notifications. And it’s just as easy to pull data. I’m a big fan of their new ‘messaging insights’ interface.”
“Iterable’s workflow feature is the killer idea of email marketing. Connect pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle to create the perfect marketing campaign and repeat it and automate it.”
Marketing Automation Defined
G2 defines Marketing Automation software as a product that “automates marketing actions or tasks, streamlines marketing workflows, and measures the outcomes of marketing campaigns.”
“These tools provide a central marketing database for all marketing information and interactions, helping marketers create segmented, personalized and timely marketing experiences for customers or prospects.”
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Automation category, a product must, among other factors:
- Automate two or more of the following: email, social media, SMS, and digital ads
- Provide advanced email marketing capabilities including A/B testing, spam filter testing, scheduling, dynamic segmentation, and detailed performance reporting
- Act as a central marketing database for marketing information and interactions
- Contact targets across multiple channels after specific actions, triggers, or periods of time
- Provide analytics and reports that track the entire lifecycle of a campaign, including ties to revenue and/or campaign ROI
In addition, these following metrics affect a company’s Satisfaction rating:
- Customer satisfaction with product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews
- Quality and age of reviews received
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Thank you to our amazing customers for their partnership in maintaining Iterable as one of the best Marketing Automation solutions in the market!
You can download the Summer 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation for all the insights, as well as an understanding of how Iterable compares to other platforms.
Looking to learn more about Iterable? Request a demo today.