Iterable is leaving a legacy! Once again, we’ve been named a Leader in Marketing Automation, especially compared to legacy platforms, based on high levels of customer satisfaction and overwhelmingly positive reviews from real marketers on the world’s leading business solutions review website, G2.
Iterable’s G2 Product Profile
According to the Fall 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation, Iterable has been named a Leader based on high customer satisfaction ratings and a continually-growing market presence.
What does this mean? 91% of all Iterable users rated Iterable 4 stars or higher (out of 5). With more than half (67%) giving Iterable a 5-star rating.
Digging a bit deeper into the report, Iterable also outranked the industry averages in three crucial marketing platform capabilities:
- Program management (6% above average)
- Sending outbound emails (3% above average)
- Calendaring (6% above average)
Yes, features and functionality are important elements of tools within your martech stack, but G2 user ratings reflect that marketers choose Iterable over legacy platforms when it comes to our qualitative values:
- Ease of Use (8.4)
- Quality of Support (9.0)
- Ease of Setup (7.7)
What Our Customers Are Saying About the Iterable Platform
With over 1.1 million reviews, G2 represents the real voices of actual software users with first-hand product experiences.
“Although Iterable is a very powerful marketing automation tool, it is relatively simple to use. The Iterable team is there every step of the way to ensure that you have a smooth implementation and that you are using the software to its full potential after implementation. I haven’t encountered a kinder and more knowledgeable team than the Iterable team!”
– Kleneice C., Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
“It doesn’t take a programmer to get the most out of Iterable. It’s all very intuitive, yet powerful. They are constantly updating the product to make it better, and listen to user feedback. In most areas, it is the best ESP I have used, from design to workflows to lists and segmentation. Our engineers state they love the detailed documentation. We get proper attention from our account rep and everyone else at every step of the journey from demos to sale to onboarding. They employ a good crew over there.”
– Ryan G., Email Marketing Manager
“I came across Iterable primarily as an email marketing tool, and I was really excited about it’s ease-of-use for building multi-faceted customer journeys. It has an adaptive API and it’s a fairly user-friendly tool to add to your arsenal – especially compared to similar tools that offer integrated CRM/email marketing/automation capabilities. We also love how easy it is to search for and remove users – in my experience that can be complicated in other ESPs.”
– Emily K., Account Manager
“I have been working with Iterable for a year now and I the features we value the most are:
Catalogs to manage our translations and products. We have a presence in over 17 markets and this makes our Marketing team autonomous from the Dev team.
- Custom events to trigger workflows: we use Google Tag Manager to send events and trigger workflows.
- Datafeeds to call endpoints and send the right content to each user.
- 60 user profile, with user data, events and channel subscriptions.
- Drag and drop editor that allows our Marketing team to create cool templates without the need of an HTML/CSS developer.
All these features help to personalize and segment your audience to a point that you can target them with specific and relevant content at the right time, and what I really appreciate is that we can create a lot of campaigns and workflows with independence from our Developers team.”
– Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
“I give Iterable a 9 out of 10. With Iterable we’re solving the business problem of removing development from the process of reaching out to customers. Segmenting customers, sending push notifications and emails has long been a thing that required development to write custom queries and build dashboards for and now with Iterable we’ve been able to hand over that process to the marketing team and let them do that segmenting and reaching out to customers.”
Marketing Automation Defined
G2 defines Marketing Automation software as a product that “automates marketing actions or tasks, streamlines marketing workflows, and measures the outcomes of marketing campaigns.”
“These tools provide a central marketing database for all marketing information and interactions, helping marketers create segmented, personalized and timely marketing experiences for customers or prospects.”
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Automation category, a product must, among other factors:
- Automate two or more of the following: email, social media, SMS, and digital ads
- Provide advanced email marketing capabilities including A/B testing, spam filter testing, scheduling, segmentation, and detailed performance reporting
- Act as a central marketing database for marketing information and interactions
- Allow dynamic segmentation of marketing campaign targets
- Contact targets across multiple channels after specific actions, triggers, or periods of time
- Perform lead management to include lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Generate forms and landing pages to collect prospect information
- Provide analytics and reports that track the entire lifecycle of a campaign, including ties to revenue and/or campaign ROI
In addition, these following metrics affect a company’s Satisfaction rating:
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Thank you to our amazing customers for their partnership in maintaining Iterable as one of the best Marketing Automation solutions in the market!
You can download the Fall 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation for all the insights, as well as an understanding of how Iterable compares to other platforms.
Looking to learn more about Iterable? Request a demo today.